FARMERS Lavender Co.
247 Prayer Circle, Rockwall, TX 75032
2021 Food Truck Contract
This Food Truck Contract Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered by and between Griffin Family Ventures, LLC DBA FARMERS Lavender Co./Prayer Lavender Garden (hereinafter “Venue”) and _______________________________________________________ (hereinafter “Vendor/Food Truck”).
WHEREAS, FARMERS Lavender Co. provides an outdoor venue and desires to contract non-exclusively with Vendor to provide scheduled food truck services at the property located at 247 Prayer Circle, Rockwall, TX 75032, during normal hours of operation, Friday - Sunday, when the Venue is open to the public.
WHEREAS, Vendor operates a commercial food truck which prepares and sells food (hereinafter “Food Truck”) and desires to offer its food truck services in accordance with this Agreement.
NOW THEREFORE, for good and sufficient consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
As a Food Truck participant at the Venue, the Vendor shall comply with and perform as follows:
- Vendor shall be fully permitted and licensed to prepare, serve and sell food in the County of Rockwall, TX under all applicable laws, statutes and ordinances. Vendor shall provide to the Venue copies of all mobile food, business and health licenses. Vendor shall comply with all health and fire codes, permits and restrictions.
- Each Food Truck must supply the Venue, at least one week prior to it’s first food service, an individual Property and Liability Insurance Certificate of Insurance. As part of its insurance requirements, Vendor shall also maintain and provide to the Venue Product Liability Insurance for the sale or distribution of any food products at the Venue. Liability coverage should be in an amount no less than $1,000,000.00.
- Vendor shall be responsible for the collection, reporting and payment of all Texas sales tax related to products sold at the Venue.
- Vendor shall have prominently posted for viewing for all customers and visitors at the Venue all inspection grades for the Food Truck, along with the name, address and telephone number of the Food Truck owner, operator, permit holder or operating business.
- Vendor shall provide the Vendor Contact form and a sample menu with prices via email to Tera Griffin at email@example.com, when vendor registers to provide Food Truck Services.
- The Venue will schedule food trucks on a first come, first serve basis with lunch service starting at 11AM and ending at 2PM, and dinner service starting at 4 PM and ending at 7 PM. Hours/shifts may be adjusted on an “as needed basis,” by the Venue. Food Trucks must arrive no later than 10:00 AM to prepare for lunch service, and be completely ready to start serving at 11:00 AM. Food Trucks must arrive no later than 3 PM to prepare for dinner service, and be completely ready to start serving at 4 PM.
- Vendor understands that the Venue does not provide any trash removal, table bussing, or clean up services for food truck customers. Food trucks are responsible for removal of trash and keeping tables/main areas clean to provide an enjoyable outdoor dining experience. There will be several green trash totes located throughout the property for vendors/customers to utilize.
Food Truck Site Rental Fee: $30 per lunch or dinner service. Site rental fee includes the use of water and electricity.
Vendors are required to pre-pay the Venue for their site rental fees upon scheduling of shifts.
- Site rental fees are non-refundable, unless the Venue closes due to severe weather (i.e. heavy rain). In the case of weather closures, the Venue will immediately refund the daily site rental fee to the Food Truck.
It is highly discouraged to NO SHOW for a scheduled food service day, and Food Truck will be penalized for doing so.
- 1st NO SHOW offense:
A $25 penalty will be assessed, which Food Truck will be required to pay before returning to the Venue.
- 2nd NO SHOW offense:
A $50 penalty will be assessed, which Food Truck will be required to pay before returning to the Venue.
- 3rd NO SHOW offense:
Food Vendor will no longer be allowed to provide food service at the Venue, and Food Vendor will be asked to immediately remove all equipment/belongings off of the property.
Vendor certifies by its signature below that the information provided by the Vendor, including its legal authority to conduct the food truck business, is true and accurate. Vendor further agrees to and shall follow all terms and conditions included in this Agree
The Venue Responsibilities:
The Venue shall actively promote food truck services using Vendor’s name and logo, photos/images, via social media, website, printed material.
The Venue shall make every effort to limit the number of “like trucks.”
The Venue assumes no liability or responsibility for loss or damage to the Food Truck, its property, employees or guests.
The Venue reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time, for any reason, and agrees to provide a 7 day notice of termination.
The undersigned Vendor, individually and/or on behalf of the entity of the Vendor so named does hereby discharge, release, indemnify, hold harmless and agree to defend the Venue, its Board, officers, principals, members, employees, representatives, agents, contractors and volunteers, from and against any and all damages, claims, losses, demands, costs, expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs), obligations, liens, liabilities, actions and causes of action, threatened or actual, which any one of the patrons, guests, visitors, other food trucks, or any other person or entity present at the Venue may suffer or incur arising from Vendor’s acts or the breach of any agreement, obligation, warranty or representation made herein, or for claims not related to the Venue’s duties under this Agreement. Vendor shall assume and defend at Vendor’s sole expense any and all suits or defenses of claims made against the Venue, related to the acts, omissions, or activities of every kind and nature at the Venue, including but not limited to any claim directly or indirectly related to the preparation and consumption of any food, the operation of the Food Truck, or any act for which the Vendor is involved at the Venue. The foregoing indemnification of Vendor shall survive any termination or the expiration of the term of this Agreement.
Griffin Family Ventures, LLC